Re: [jacksongenealogy] Bowen and Paradise

  • Gullick99@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2006
      Thank you Ann. This ties in with what my husband's remembers. He said as a
      child his father carried them back to Scottsboro to show them a cave near
      where he grew up. When we visited Scottsboro my husband could not remember where
      the cave was located. I appreciate this very much. Now that we have
      directions I hope we can visit again soon.
      Jean Bowen
      Gullick99@...