1920 Census

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2006
      Does anyone have access to the 1920 census of Jackson County, Alabama that
      has James and Isaac SMITH listed? James was probably listed as head born in
      Tn. and would be in his 40's. Isaac or Ike was born in Tn and would have
      been in his thirties. If anyone could send me the page my e-mail address is
      rgpipes@.... Thank you so much for your help and all your effort.