DNA Testing for Prince ancestry

  • Mary Bogard Prince
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2006
      Just wanted to let all the Prince surnames know that there is a DNA test
      available to find out the
      ancestry. This only applies to the Prince males. Go to "Prince DNA" and a
      website will come up telling you the details. The 12 marker is $99.00. We
      just got back my husband's, Ronald Gene Prince, whose ancestry is from John
      Prince, born 1780,NC, died 1828 Jackson Co. AL . The DNA shows that he
      descends from Edward Prince, gentleman, born 1609, England. He was one of
      the first Princes to come to Virginia. Of course the DNA does not tell us
      who the father of our John Prince is, but at least we can go from there.

      Mary Bogard Prince
      e-mail: marybogardprince@...