Re: JACKSON COUNTY MARRIAGES/RECORDS SEARCH

  • Clay Gullatt
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 18, 2006
      The link is the address to the website for the Search Engine "Search
      Selected Records in USGENWEB Archives Project-Alabama" . If the link
      does not work for you then Google USGENWEB Archive Project-Alabama
      click this on then scroll down the page to the Search Engines, click
      on the one you want, you can search other or all states from this site
      by clicking on the appropiate Search Engine. Another link is

      http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/al/alfiles.htm

      Clay

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Jewel Casey" <jcasey@...> wrote:

      > I had the same problem. This is an email address, not a web site
      for research. Sorry.

      > Jewel
      SEARCH

      > Patsy
      >
      > I tried the link in your message and it works fine for me.
      >
      > Clay
      >
      > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Brown
      > <redhat2patsy@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Clay, I tried this website and couldn't get to it. Has anyone else
      > had trouble or been able to get though? Thanks for all your help.
      Patsy