RE: [jacksongenealogy] Moores in Jackson County

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2000
      Are you related to Gail Moore Campbell or Rita Moore from Mud Creek area outside of Scottsboro? Do you know Burley Martin Moore?
      Regina GRIDER Pipes
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2000
        You aren't by any chance related to Emma Grider or maybe Abner Waller
        are you. I am related to Abner. Let me know my email address is
        ZRCB@....
        Thank You. Chuck Boyd