Moores in Jackson County

  • John Moore
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2000
      Looking for any Moore's in Jackson, or old Marshall County

      -- A North Alabama Moore
    • Regina Pipes
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2000
        Are you related to Gail Moore Campbell or Rita Moore from Mud Creek area outside of Scottsboro? Do you know Burley Martin Moore?
        Regina GRIDER Pipes
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 11, 2000
          You aren't by any chance related to Emma Grider or maybe Abner Waller
          are you. I am related to Abner. Let me know my email address is
          ZRCB@....
          Thank You. Chuck Boyd