KUHN, Margaret (STANDISHES of Alabama and Tenn.

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 9:24 AM
      This is for Clay...Ihave found a Margaret KUHN B.(21 Mar 1907) D. (??
      Jun 1986) in Flushing, Queens, New York. According to the SSDI, I can
      get an original copy for $27.00. Is there any way around this.
      Margaret seems to be who I am looking for in the STANDISH line from
      Jackson County, Alabama. Her father was Miles STANDISH, his father
      Samuel STANDISH. Thanks for any help. Deborah
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8 11:15 AM
        Deborah

        Sorry, but the SS Admin has us on this one, it's the only place you can get a copy.