Hastings, Steeley, Carroll, McCullough, Newton

  • n_hastings_burruss
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hi! Please contact me if you have information on any of these surnames.
      As soon as I can, I will post some pictures!
      Thanks!
      Nicole Hastings-Burruss
      Bauxite, AR
    • itsa secret
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 7, 2006
        --- n_hastings_burruss <n_hastings_burruss@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi! Please contact me if you have information on any
        > of these surnames.
        > As soon as I can, I will post some pictures!
        > Thanks!
        > Nicole Hastings-Burruss
        > Bauxite, AR
        >
        > Hi Nicole,
        I am researching the Hasting/s family.
        Can you share some information on them?
        Thank-you,
        Allie
        Hasting/King/Stover

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Nicole Hastings-Burruss
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 7, 2006
          Who are you researching in the Hastings family?

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 7, 2006
            Hi, Would like to know the name of your Hastings, dates and if they were
            from Jackson County, AL.
            Jean Bowen
            gullick99@...

          • Charles McCutchen
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 7, 2006
              In case anyone is interested this is Hastings line.

              Husband: Tom B. HASTINGS

              ---------------------------------
              Born: 17 Apr 1885 at:
              Married: at:
              Died: 30 Nov 1963 at: Jackson County, Al (lived in Aspel)
              Father:
              Mother:
              Other Spouses:

              ---------------------------------
              Wife: Maggie KNIGHT

              ---------------------------------
              Born: 26 Jan 1892 at:
              Died: 20 Dec 1980 at: Jackson County, Al (lived in Aspel)
              Father:Pierce Winchester KNIGHT
              Mother:Amanda C. MCCRARY
              Other Spouses:

              ---------------------------------
              CHILDREN

              ---------------------------------
              Name: Thomas Lawrence HASTINGS
              Born: 12 Dec 1912 at: Jackson County, Al
              Married: at:
              Died: 2 Aug 1975 at: Jackson County, Al
              Spouses: Mary CAMPBELL Zelma PEAKE

              ---------------------------------
              Name: John Luke HASTINGS
              Born: at:
              Married: at:
              Died: at: Killed in WW2
              Spouses:

              ---------------------------------
              Name: Raymond HASTINGS
              Born: 14 Apr 1920 at: Jackson Co., Al
              Married: 1945 at: Jackson Co., Al
              Died: 27 Nov 1924 at: Jackson Co., Al
              Spouses: Ellen K.

              ---------------------------------
              Name: Chester HASTINGS
              Born: 7 Mar 1914 at: Jackson County, Al
              Married: at:
              Died: 15 Aug 1988 at: Jackson County, Al
              Spouses: Linda

              ---------------------------------
              Name: Pauline HASTINGS
              Born: 14 Apr 1924 at:
              Married: at:
              Died: at:
              Spouses: William Luther BENSON

              ---------------------------------

              Gullick99@... wrote:
              Hi, Would like to know the name of your Hastings, dates and if they were
              from Jackson County, AL.
              Jean Bowen
              gullick99@...

              The McCutchen Trace

              http://mccutchentrace.com

            • itsa secret
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 7, 2006
                I am Looking For information on Sarah Hasting King.
                She is the daughter of James Hasting. He is the son of
                Stephen Hasting Jr. Thank-you, Allie

                --- Nicole Hastings-Burruss

                http://mail.yahoo.com
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 7, 2006
                  Charles

                  I think this may be some addition info on your Tom B. Hastings

                  1900 Pct 15 Hunt Store Jackson Co. AL
                  House 33 Family 34
                  Daniel Hasting Head Feb 1878 22 mar.2yrs AL AL AL Farm Lab.
                  Hester A. Wife Jul 1879 20 mar.2yrs AL AL AL

                  House 34 Family 35
                  Mary E.or C. Hastings Head Sep 1859 42 Wd Farmer AL AL AL
                  Levy Son Jun 1882 17 AL AL AL (Levi m. Adir Norris 17 Nov 1900)
                  Thomas B. Son Nov 1891 8 AL AL AL
                  Lona B. Dau Apr 1893 AL AL AL (Lonie Hastings d. Jun 1937 Cert 16580)

                  1910 Aspel Jackson Co. AL
                  Thomas B. Hasting Head 21 mar.once AL AL AL Farmer
                  Annie Wife 22 mar.once 1 child 1 living AL AL AL
                  Nora B. Dau 1/12 AL AL AL (d. 3 Nov 1912 JC Cert 532)

                  1920 Thomas B. Hasting 30 Al AL AL Farmer
                  Maggie Wife 27 AL AL AL
                  Thomas L. Son 7 AL AL AL
                  Chester Son 4 4/12 AL AL AL
                  John L. Son 2 AL AL AL

                  Living next door are Ephferim and Nora Hasting family and Bird W. and Manda C. Knight family.

                  1930 Aspel Jackson Co. AL
                  Tomas Hasting Head 38 1stmar.@19 AL AL AL Farmer
                  Maggie Wife 37 1stmar.@19 AL AL AL
                  Laurence 17
                  Chester 14
                  Luther 12
                  Hammond 9
                  Pauline 5
                  Mary Guffey Lodger 23 1stmar.@17 AL AL AL

                  WW1 Draft Reg.
                  Thomas Bailey Hasting Aspel AL born 27 Nov 1889 at Shavie AL (wonder if this was Shaverstown?)

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 7, 2006
                    Charles

                    On the 1930 that should be Raymond not Hammond. There is a J. Oscar Hasting b. 1886 and a Taft Hasting b. 1911 living a couple of houses away.

                  • itsa secret
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 7, 2006
                      Nicole,
                      James Hasting was married to Mary J Newton, Do
                      you have any info on her also?

                      --- Nicole Hastings-Burruss

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 7, 2006
                        Mary J. Newton b. 1857 is listed on the 1860/70 De Kalb Co. Census as the dau of Albert and Elizabeth Newton.