census

  • Browne-N@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
      does anyone out there have access to the 1900 Jackson co census? I am looking for the Thomas Harrison family and Amos Kirk family. I found both of these families in the 1880 census and I don't have access to the 1900 census.Any help would be greatly appreciated..natalie
    • sromanek
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 7, 2000
        I am a new member of the list, and would be very interested
        if anyone has access to the 1900 census as well. I have
        several names I am looking for. In particular, I REALLY want
        to find my great grandmother Malinda Johnston Kirksey. She
        might have married another man after divorce from William
        Washington Kirksey. Please let me know if anyone can help at
        all. I would REALLY appreciate it.

        Sharon Dover Romanek

        Researching: DOVER, KIRKSEY, SHRADER, TYNER, EDGE, WILLIAMS,
        JOHNSTON, ALLEN, DEMERS, GUCWA, ROMANEK, SMITH
        Fax: 603-250-0747
        e-mail:

        sromanek@...
        s-romanek@...

        does anyone out there have access to the 1900 Jackson co
        census? I am looking for the Thomas Harrison family and Amos
        Kirk family. I found both of these families in the 1880
        census and I don't have access to the 1900 census.Any help
        would be greatly appreciated..natalie

        eGroups eLerts
        http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/5/_/439897/_/973654826/