James M. Flanagin and wife, Abigail, of Scottsboro

  • Lewis F.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      I am a descendant of James M. Flanagin and his wife, Abigail, who
      lived close to Tupelo or Scottsboro, Alabama, 1870-1900. James was a
      minister of the gospel, but I am not sure of which congregation. I
      know that he died before 1896 in Alabama, but I do not know the exact
      date. I have not been able to find him in the cemetery records.
      Abigail ended up coming to Texas to live with her son, Andrew P.
      Flanagin, who is my ancestor, in Mason Co., Texas. She is buried in
      the Wagram Cemetery outside of Fredonia, Texas. Any information about
      James M. or Abigail Flanagin would be greatly appreciated.

      I can provide more information about the descendants including their
      two daughters if that would help.

      Thanks!
      Lewis Flanagin