Re: [jacksongenealogy] County Court Minutes

  • kathy edwards
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1 6:26 PM
      Elisha, James And ? sounds more like my Gwynne names?

      What year did Elisha, James and ?? settle in Mad. and Jack. Co?

    • SHEILA MCCLOUD
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 1 7:27 PM
        the Shraders are well document and are mostly all buried at Rosalie Alabama....New Hope or Shrader (same cemetery-two names) Cememtery ... do you need any of their info?