RE: [jacksongenealogy] To Subscribe or Unsubscribe

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
      Thanks Clay.
      Regina

      _____

      From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of clay gullatt
      Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:41 AM
      To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com

      Send an email to one of the following.

      jacksongenealogy- <mailto:jacksongenealogy-subscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
      subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      jacksongenealogy- <mailto:jacksongenealogy-unsubscribe%40yahoogroups.com>
      unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

      The unsubscribe will do it automatically.

      Those wanting to subscribe must state their interest/connection to Jackson
      County and must be appoved by either myself or Richard. This is in order to
      keep spammers off the list.

      When joining set how you want to receive messages from the Group, Individual
      Messages, Daily Digest or No Messages. You can still read the messages at
      the Group Home site. If you want to change and don't know how to do it email
      me and I will set it as you desire. Sometimes messages can fill your email
      box, last July there was 351 messages.