RE: [jacksongenealogy] Limrock Remembered

  • Earl T. Reed
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 29, 2006
      You are most welcome. Those Kennamer books might be worth pursuing. I
      don't know if you are aware of it, but Limrock was once known as Boyd's
      Switch. Someone gave $50 to the Methodist Church to get the name of the
      town changed to Limrock (Lim Rock) in recognition of the big limestone
      deposits there.

      Earl