Fw: Passing of Jack O. McFarlane

  • Mary Winn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2006
      Subject: Passing of Jack O. McFarlane

      It is with heavy heart I write of the passing ofJack O. McFarlane.

      Jack was born April 1, 1921, Winchester, Tennessee; died June 20, 2006 in Titusville, FL.

      Jack is survived by his wife, Gladys Edwards McFarlane, son Ronald David McFarlane of Tullahoma, Tenn and daughter Sandy Joyce Manning of Titusville, Florida.

      Jack was a decorated veteran of WWII and fought in the Battle of the Bulge. He grew up in Franklin County, TN. In the early '60s he was employed in the post office in Winchester.

      Jack's parents were William Alexander McFarlane and Sally Lou Williams, both of long-time resident families in Jackson Co., AL and Franklin Co., Tenn.