Marriage Search?

  • allicanbeisme
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      Can anyone do a marriage search between 1910-1920.
      Sarah/Sallie Hasting King b 1877. Sarah Hasting King.
      She was listed as widowed in 1910 in Dutton. She would have only been
      33 at the time. I've been reading the post about how young widows
      usually married quickly? Also, I found a old marriage record for a
      family member that might hint she was also a Carson. It also could be
      a mistake. Thank-you for any Help,
      Allie