search Todd Cargile

  • lydia flack
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      In search of some info about Todd Cargile ,
      he was probably born abt 1920.
      I hear his family is from the area .They lived there
      in the 194os
      and I just heard he was married to my mother ,
      Sammie Louise Rowe around 1948 and
      possibly had a baby boy that die when he was about
      1year old in the hospital with bad flu .
      They would have been divorced before 1950 .
      would appreciate any help to add this my family history...