Hasting

  • allicanbeisme
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2006
      I did not see a Fate Lavon in my lineage but did see a Fately V.
      Hasting (son) born June 1886. Don't know if there is a connection? I
      did a search on Gold Winnegar Cemetary and it led me to a website with
      an abundance of Hasting info that happened to be my lineage. The
      couple did a great amount of work on the Hasting family. It is
      www.kkeener.com I am also looking for info on Nick King(b 1868) he
      married Sarah Hasting in 1895(Sallie)(b 1877). He is listed in the
      1900 census as Nichales. Sarah was widowed by 1910. His mother was
      Margaret(b 1847) His Father ? Would like to find out his fathers name?
      and mothers maiden name?
      Thank-you,
      Allie
      Surnames I'm looking for: Hasting,King,Stover