Re: [jacksongenealogy] HILL MANSON GORMLEY SULLIVAN

  • Karl Plenge
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2006
      I am sending this simultaneously to two who requested it to save upload time
      (on dial-up).

      My grandfather was a Manson, and my grandmother had done a lot of work on
      his genealogy. As far as I have been able to tell, I am not connected with
      the Manson in this story, but I am sure my grandmother got this booklet with
      that in mind. She apparently mail ordered the book from T L Hill, because
      it was still in an envelope with his return address in Collierville, TN.

      As I mentioned in my post, not all of the facts check out in this story
      (they were not married in a double ceremony, for one thing). However, it is
      interesting reading nonetheless.