Re: [jacksongenealogy] MARTIN ARMSTRONG 1833-Feb 1, 1876

  • inalspady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2006
      Looking for info on Martin Armstrong from Pisgah, Jackson co. Martin is my
      ggfather. He taught in Pisgah school about 1870. He married Eliza Jane
      Smith 1873. Children were Maggie and Edna Martin. He was born in TN 1833.
      Maggie is my gmother. She married William Harrison Kenimer about 1898.
      Martin is our mystery. Does anyone have more info? He is in 1870 census living
      in Mud Creek with Landon Armstrong and Mary Jane Starkey Armstrong and
      children. Brother? Thanks for any help. Ina