GRIDER/GUIDER/GRYDER REUNION 2001

  • regina.pipes@prodigy.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      The GRIDER/GUIDER/GRYDER Families will be having a family reunion
      Saturday June 16, 2001 at Ft. Loudon Dam Park, Lenoir City, Tennessee.
      The first GRIDER that we know of is Joseph GRIDER that married
      Ann Eliza TUCK in Blount Co., Tn. After Ann Eliza died Joseph
      GRYDER married Harriett Jane LAMBERT in Loudon Co., Tn. Ann
      Eliza and Joseph had a son Francis Marion (Frank) GUIDER that
      married Kate ODEM in Loudon Co., Tn. After Kate died Francis
      Marion GRIDER came to Jackson Co., Al where he married my grandmother
      Martha Louisa GOLD. There will be family members there that
      are related to the other children of Joseph, Ann Eliza and Harriett.
      We would love to have you all there if you are related in any
      way.
      Regina GRIDER Pipes
      regina.pipes@...
      Austin, Texas