Hasting, King, & Stover

  • allicanbeisme
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      Is anyone in this group searching these Jackson Co. Families?

      Hasting, King & Stover?

      Edward C. Stover's mother was Felby ? Hasting (husband 2 must have
      been a Hasting) I'm Looking for Edward's Father? Edward had a brother
      named McKinley that may have decendants in Dekalb? Al.

      Also looking for Nichales King's Father's name. His mother was
      Margaret ? King, His dad ? King. Nichales King was born in 1868 and
      married Sarah Hasting in 1895. He died before 1910. Sarah is listed
      widowed in 1910.

      Also, If I make a trip to Scottsboro where would I start my search?
      Library, Courthouse ? Which would I get the most info in a short
      amount of time as I will only be passing thru.

      Allie