Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: New Graphic Site

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 13, 2006
      The person who posted the "graphics site" post has been banned from this
      list. Ever so often a spammer slips through and makes a post to our
      genealogy group. I delete their membership as quickly as I can.

      You should have nothing to fear from the yahoo virus from this list. As Clay
      explained we do not allow attachments, for that purpose and only users with
      a @... address have anything to worry about, but that matter is
      separate from this list. Contact yahoo directly, if you are concerned

      Again, in the future, please reframe from posting anything to this list that
      is not in some way related to Jackson County, Alabama genealogy.

      Thanks,

      Richard, LIST-OWNER

      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    • DrKirbyWW2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 13, 2006
        Richard , I too turned that one over to SPAM.
        JMK

      • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 13, 2006
          This newspaper article makes it sound like you get the worm by just opening
          the email. Is that correct?? I thought you got things like that by opening
          attachments.
          Velma