Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: New Graphic Site

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 13, 2006
      Please, we have gone through this before. Do not post messages about
      internet virus, etc. to this list. This is a Jackson County genealogy list
      only.

      On 6/13/06, bruce selvage <shcoper@...> wrote:

      (deleted)

      Your list moderator

      > Richard Matthews

    • Richard Matthews
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 13, 2006
        The person who posted the "graphics site" post has been banned from this
        list. Ever so often a spammer slips through and makes a post to our
        genealogy group. I delete their membership as quickly as I can.

        You should have nothing to fear from the yahoo virus from this list. As Clay
        explained we do not allow attachments, for that purpose and only users with
        a @... address have anything to worry about, but that matter is
        separate from this list. Contact yahoo directly, if you are concerned

        Again, in the future, please reframe from posting anything to this list that
        is not in some way related to Jackson County, Alabama genealogy.

        Thanks,

        Richard, LIST-OWNER

        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      • DrKirbyWW2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 13, 2006
          Richard , I too turned that one over to SPAM.
          JMK

        • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 13, 2006
            This newspaper article makes it sound like you get the worm by just opening
            the email. Is that correct?? I thought you got things like that by opening
            attachments.
            Velma