Re: [jacksongenealogy] John and Nancy Prince

  • RON aKINS
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2006
      Please contct paulvance@...

      Mary Bogard Prince <marybogardprince@...> wrote: Anyone knowing of a John Prince, born abt, 1780, North Carolina, died abt.
      1828, Jackson Co.
      AL. He was married to Nancy (No maiden name( born 1789, South Carolina,
      died 1863, Jackson Co., AL. They are my husband's 3rd. great grandparents.
      They had a son, Mark, that was born
      1817, Franklin Co., TN. He migrated to Pope Co. AR.

      If anyone knows anything about this family please let me know.
      Thank you,

      Mary Bogard Prince
      e-mail: marybogardprince@...