Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: beaver family

  • Charles McCutchen
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 6, 2006
      Anyone have a Granville M. Beavers?

      princessozma <princessozma@...> wrote: Jennifer,

      I have both Robertsons and Beavers and Fowlers in my line. My
      gggrandmother Millie Rose Beavers had a daughter named Della Robertson
      (although properly she was a Beavers) who married an Ulysses Sherman
      Fowler. Do these names ring a bell at all? I would love to compare
      notes. Please feel free to email me personally. There were several
      different Robertson families in the area, I believe.

      Roni Beavers Jensen

      The McCutchen Trace

      http://mccutchentrace.com