Re: [jacksongenealogy] re:MARSHALL

  • KLinge6131@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2006
      Clay, Thanks for the Marshall reply. I can't figure how Artilissa became
      Mary. Wondering how I could find deaths of either Absolem or wife. I checked in
      Scottsboro, when I was there and found two of the children; Hannah and Hugh
      in the same cemetery ;Caperton.
      Found George Humphry and Dr. Nellie Morris Mason's granddaughter in Butler,
      Ok. She sent me information on her parents and grands, but she did not know
      about her cousins,or others.
      Wondering if I might find any of Mary L Marshall and Charles Partin
      descenants living from Fabius, Jackson Co. Absolem and Artilissa lived along the
      river near the Ridley homestead,across from generating plant. Francis Ellen b.
      1856, d. 1891 was my Great Grandmother. Myself and some cousins placed a
      marker for her 2001. She was married to John B. Ridley,son of Asa Elija, war of
      1812 and also burried same plot,Ridley homeplace.
      Pretty sure the informatin you gave is the youngest daughter.
      Forever searching; Kay