Pelham, Dunn Families

  • shadow84797
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2006
      I have been trying for several years to find info. on my Great
      Grandparents, can anyone help?
      John Luke Pelham HE married my GGrandmother Hattie Dunn in Jackson
      County. He died in Boaz, Al. in 196?. Hattie Dunn Died when my
      Grandfather was 2 yrs. old in 1921.
      If anyone has any info. please contact me.

      John Luke Pelham GGrandfather
      Hattie Dunn Pelham GGrandmother
      Holdie Pelham - Pellem Grandfather
      Bonnie Mae Hill Pellem Grandmother