Sisk, Johnson, Coots

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2006
      Maybe someone can help me with this. Amy Johnson Married Alexander
      Sisk Dec 9 1882 in marshall County Al. John Coots signed the bond.
      On 1880 census amy is living with her brother Duke Johnson and has a
      son James Johnson age 9 months born TN.
      I have info from a family tree book that a uncle did that Amy Johnson
      Married John Coots.
      Everyone that has John Coots on ancestry family trees has him married
      to Emma Johnson.
      Trying to find out if Amy and Emma are the same person and if so what
      happened to Alexander Sisk. by 1900 John Coots was remarried.
      1900 Jackson County Census Kyles John Coots Wife Annie married 2
      years. Maud age 11 Robert Age 9 Willie age 7 Ida age 3