Re:Sisk / Vaughan / Fortner / Vandiver of Paint Rock Vall...

  • bbrock1945@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2006
      In a message dated 5/24/2006 2:23:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,
      stafa@... writes:

      Sisk / Vaughan / Fortner
      Hello Charles,
      By chance do you know of a "Mathersey" or "Thersa" connected with any of the
      above lines?

      She married Peter Blackwell but I believe she may have been a WILLIAMS.
      I've seen that Sisk name but can't recall why I'm connecting it with my
      ancestor. I have long searched for her maiden, surname.

      Thanks for your time.

      Brenda

    • altafae@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 24, 2006
        In a message dated 5/24/2006 12:23:08 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        stafa@... writes:

        Sisk / Vaughan / Fortner

        Do you have any names and dates of birth/death - I am not sure about the
        Fortner, but Sisk and Vaughan run into my line of Messer, Shelton, Brazier,
        Stephens, Fears portion of my family in Jackson.

      • Roy Chadwick
        Message 3 of 8 , May 24, 2006
          Hi Everyone,
          I am also looking for info on the Vaughan/Vaughn line. My Vaughn's were in Coffee/Bedford Co Tn abt 1840's. My GGfather was Robert Vaughn brn abt 1845 Coffee Co?,died after abt 1900. He married Amy Jemima Coffelt abt 1870 TN. Trying to find parents of Robert,and possible siblings.
          Roy Chadwick.

          stafa@... writes:

          Sisk / Vaughan / Fortner

          Do you have any names and dates of birth/death - I am not sure about the
          Fortner, but Sisk and Vaughan run into my line of Messer, Shelton, Brazier,
          Stephens, Fears portion of my family in Jackson.

        • STAFA
          Message 4 of 8 , May 25, 2006
            Brenda;

            Sorry I can not be of any help.

            Always in GOD, Family, and Friendship

            Charles
            > In a message dated 5/24/2006 2:23:30 A.M. Central Standard Time,
            > stafa@... writes:
            >
            > Sisk / Vaughan / Fortner
            > Hello Charles,
            > By chance do you know of a "Mathersey" or "Thersa" connected with any of
            > the
            > above lines?
            >
            > She married Peter Blackwell but I believe she may have been a WILLIAMS.
            > I've seen that Sisk name but can't recall why I'm connecting it with my
            > ancestor. I have long searched for her maiden, surname.
            >
            > Thanks for your time.
            >
            > Brenda

          • STAFA
            Message 5 of 8 , May 25, 2006
              Roy;

              I have very few Vaughan's in my files and no Robert's associated with
              Coffee County, TN. In fact none at all associated with Coffee County, TN.

              Message 6 of 8 , May 25, 2006
                In a message dated 5/25/2006 1:53:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
                stafa@... writes:

                Robert Vaughn brn abt
                1845 Coffee Co?,

                Are you sure the name is Robert, not Richard... there is a Richard Vaughn b
                1844 TN with a wife Jemina b 1849 TN, with children Rosetta b 1866 TN, Mary b
                Nov 1869 TN - this is the closes thing I have found to the family you have
                described.

                Does any of this sound familiar - there are not that many Vaughn's in Coffee
                at this time - it appears to be two families, one Richard's who both are
                from TN, and the other who's parents: Father: NC Mother: GA. I have a Vaughn in
                this area that would marry into my Underwood line by the name of Elvira L
                Underwood b 1876 Monroe, TN, who married James C Vaughn in 1894 in McMinn, TN.

                This could be the son of:

                1860 US Federal Census - Township 7 S Range 2 E, Franklin, Illinois - Post
                Office: Benton

                Name Age James Vaughn 46 Elizabeth Vaughn 40 Parthena Vaughn 19
                Eliza A Vaughn 18 Richard Vaughn 16 James Vaughn 15 Sarah C Vaughn
                11 William Vaughn 8 Flora E Vaughn 4 Milley Vaughn 2

              • Roy Chadwick
                Message 7 of 8 , May 29, 2006
                  Hi,
                  Thanks very much for the info, And it is possible that the name could be Richard,but I have allways heard that it is Robert Vaughn brn abt 1845,and was married to Jemima/Jemimah Coffelt Vaughn brn abt 1850,with the following children Rosetta age 12,Caroline age 10,Robert age 9,James age 5,
                  Elihu age 3,and Julia Ann age 1. This was in 1880 Bedford Co.
                  Thanks again,
                  Roy Chadwick.

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 30, 2006
                    Roy,

                    I spent yesterday trying to locate more information on this portion of the
                    family. He is shown as Robert in two out of the three census he appears; they
                    seemed to have dropped off the map in 1930, but I will find I hope the
                    children. My Vaughn, James C Vaughn who married Elvira Underwood seems to come
                    from David Vaughn, I believe right now, I placed that family at the end of
                    yours in case anyone may know the origins of my James C Vaughn, b Oct 1873 TN. I
                    will continue looking into your line to see what comes up - both these lines
                    are from Tennessee. Hope all is well, cousin Jimmie

                    Descendants of Richard Vaughn
                    Generation No. 1

                    1. RICHARD2 VAUGHN (VAUGHN1)1 was born 1816 in VA, USA, and died Bet. 1852
                    - 1860 in Henry, TN, USA. He married MARY. She was born 1814 in NC, USA.
                    More About RICHARD VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1850, District 6, Henry, Tennessee1
                    Notes for MARY:
                    In the 1850 census the family next door are Vanclever, the age of the head
                    of the household is 54, making him about the right age to have a daughter, is
                    Mary a Vanclever.
                    More About MARY:
                    Residence: 1850, District 6, Henry, TN, USA1
                    Children of RICHARD VAUGHN and MARY are:
                    i. WILLIAM M3 VAUGHN2, b. 1840, IN, USA.
                    More About WILLIAM M VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1860, District 6, Henry, TN, USA2
                    ii. TENNESSEE VAUGHN3, b. 1841, Henry, TN, USA.
                    More About TENNESSEE VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1860, District 6, Henry, TN, USA4
                    iii. MARGARET E VAUGHN4, b. 1843, Henry, TN, USA.
                    More About MARGARET E VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1860, District 6, Henry, Tennessee4
                    iv. MARY M VAUGHN, b. 1844, Henry, TN, USA.
                    2. v. RICHARD D VAUGHN, b. 1847, Henry, TN, USA.
                    vi. JAMES C VAUGHN4, b. 1848, Henry, TN, USA.
                    More About JAMES C VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1860, District 6, Henry, Tennessee4
                    vii. STEPHEN L VAUGHN5, b. 1850, Henry, TN, USA.
                    More About STEPHEN L VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1850, District 6, Henry, Tennessee5
                    viii. SUSAN A VAUGHN, b. 1852, Henry, TN, USA.

                    Generation No. 2

                    2. RICHARD D3 VAUGHN (RICHARD2, VAUGHN1)6,7,8,9 was born 1847 in Henry,
                    TN, USA. He married JEMIMA COFFELT 1870 in TN, USA, daughter of JACOB COFFELT
                    and RHODA KEELE. She was born Jan 1850 in Coffee, TN, USA10,10,10, and died
                    1920 in Grundy, TN, USA10,10,10.
                    More About RICHARD D VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1870, District 2, Coffee, TN, USA11
                    More About JEMIMA COFFELT:
                    Residence: 1910, 1-Dist, Marion,TN, USA12,12
                    Children of RICHARD VAUGHN and JEMIMA COFFELT are:
                    3. i. ROSETTA4 VAUGHN, b. 1868, TN, USA.
                    ii. CAROLINE VAUGHN, b. 1870, TN, USA.
                    iii. ROBERT VAUGHN13, b. 1871, TN, USA13.
                    More About ROBERT VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1880, District 1, Bedford, Tennessee, United States13
                    iv. ELIHU VAUGHN13, b. 1877, TN, USA.
                    More About ELIHU VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1880, District 1, Bedford, Tennessee, United States13
                    v. JAMES VAUGHN13, b. 1875, TN, USA.
                    More About JAMES VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1880, District 1, Bedford, Tennessee, United States13
                    vi. JULIA ANN VAUGHN13, b. 1879, TN, USA.
                    More About JULIA ANN VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1880, District 1, Bedford, Tennessee, United States13

                    Generation No. 3

                    3. ROSETTA4 VAUGHN (RICHARD D3, RICHARD2, VAUGHN1) was born 1868 in TN,
                    USA. She married LEVI LANKFORD14,15,16,17, son of SILAS LANKFORD and MARY
                    SITZ. He was born 22 May 1859 in Grundy, TN, USA17,17, and died 02 Jun 1940 in
                    Harlan, KY, USA17,17.
                    More About LEVI LANKFORD:
                    Residence: 1910, 1-Dist, Marion, Tennessee18
                    Children of ROSETTA VAUGHN and LEVI LANKFORD are:
                    i. JOHN5 LANKFORD19.
                    ii. LILLY MAE LANKFORD19, b. 28 May 1888, Tracy Cty, TN, USA19; d. Mar
                    1982, Den, CO, USA19.
                    iii. MORGAN LANKFORD, b. 1893, Marion, TN, USA.
                    iv. MAMMIE LANKFORD, b. 1895, Marion, TN, USA.
                    v. BEULAH LANKFORD19, b. 13 Aug 1897, Marion, TN, USA19; d. Oct 1980,
                    Detroit Wayne, MI, USA19.
                    vi. LEVI JR LANKFORD, b. 26 Jan 1904, Marion, TN, USA19.
                    vii. LUCY LANKFORD19, b. 26 Jan 1904, Marion, TN, USA19; d. Feb 1986,
                    Bradley Raleigh, WV, USA19.
                    viii. ESTHER LANKFORD, b. 1906, Marion, TN, USA.
                    ix. DAVID LANKFORD19, b. 11 Jul 1908, Marion, TN, USA19; d. 01 Apr 1997,
                    Wallins Creek, KY, USA19.
                    x. EDITH LANKFORD, b. 1907, Marion, TN, USA.

                    Endnotes

                    1. 1850 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1850 United States
                    Federal Census [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original
                    data: United States. 1850 United States Federal Census. M432, 1009 rolls.
                    National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C. District 6,
                    Henry, Tennessee, roll M432_884, page 281, image 79.
                    2. 1860 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1860 United States
                    Federal Census [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Original
                    data: United States. 1860 United States Federal Census. M653, 1438 rolls.
                    National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C. District 6,
                    Henry, Tennessee, post office Paris, roll M653_1256, page 371, image 385.
                    3. 1850 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1850 United States
                    Federal Census [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original
                    data: United States. 1850 United States Federal Census. M432, 1009 rolls.
                    National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C. District 6,
                    Henry, Tennessee, roll M432_884, page 281, image 79.
                    4. 1860 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1860 United States
                    Federal Census [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Original
                    data: United States. 1860 United States Federal Census. M653, 1438 rolls.
                    National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C. District 6,
                    Henry, Tennessee, post office Paris, roll M653_1256, page 371, image 385.
                    5. 1850 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1850 United States
                    Federal Census [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original
                    data: United States. 1850 United States Federal Census. M432, 1009 rolls.
                    National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C. District 6, Henry,
                    Tennessee, roll M432_884, page 281, image 79.
                    6. 1870 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1870 United States
                    Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2003. Indexed
                    by Ancestry.com from microfilmed schedules of the 1870 U.S. Federal Decennial
                    Census. Original data: Data imaged from National Archives and Records
                    Administration. Ninth Census of the United States, 1870. M593, 1,761 rolls.
                    Minnesota Census Schedules for 1870. T132, 13 rolls. National Archives and Records
                    Administration, Washington D.C. District 2, Coffee, Tennessee, post office
                    Beech Grove, roll 1520, page 20, image 41.
                    7. 1860 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1860 United States
                    Federal Census [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Original
                    data: United States. 1860 United States Federal Census. M653, 1438 rolls.
                    National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C. Township 7 S
                    Range 2 E, Franklin, Illinois, post office Benton, roll M653_177, page 413, image
                    414.
                    8. 1850 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1850 United States
                    Federal Census [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original
                    data: United States. 1850 United States Federal Census. M432, 1009 rolls.
                    National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C. District 6,
                    Henry, Tennessee, roll M432_884, page 281, image 79.
                    9. 1860 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1860 United States
                    Federal Census [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Original
                    data: United States. 1860 United States Federal Census. M653, 1438 rolls.
                    National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C. District 6,
                    Henry, Tennessee, post office Paris, roll M653_1256, page 371, image 385.
                    10. OneWorldTree, Ancestry.com. One World Tree (sm) [database online].
                    Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc.
                    11. 1870 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1870 United States
                    Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2003. Indexed
                    by Ancestry.com from microfilmed schedules of the 1870 U.S. Federal Decennial
                    Census. Original data: Data imaged from National Archives and Records
                    Administration. Ninth Census of the United States, 1870. M593, 1,761 rolls.
                    Minnesota Census Schedules for 1870. T132, 13 rolls. National Archives and Records
                    Administration, Washington D.C. District 2, Coffee, Tennessee, post office
                    Beech Grove, roll 1520, page 20, image 41.
                    12. 1910 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1910 United States
                    Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Indexed
                    by ProQuest from microfilmed schedules of the 1910 U.S. Federal Decennial
                    Census. Data imaged from National Archives and Records Administration. 1910
                    Federal Population Census. T624, 1,784 rolls. Washington, D.C.: National Archives
                    and Records Administration. 1-Dist, Marion, Tennessee, ED 120, roll 1512,
                    part 1, page 4A.
                    13. 1880 United States Federal Census, 1880 U.S. Census Index provided by
                    The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints© Copyright 1999 Intellectual
                    Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.All use is subject to the limited use
                    license and other terms and conditions applicable to this site. District 1,
                    Bedford, Tennessee, ED 1, roll T9_1244, page 119.2000, image .
                    14. 1910 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1910 United States
                    Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Indexed
                    by ProQuest from microfilmed schedules of the 1910 U.S. Federal Decennial
                    Census. Data imaged from National Archives and Records Administration. 1910
                    Federal Population Census. T624, 1,784 rolls. Washington, D.C.: National Archives
                    and Records Administration. 1-Dist, Marion, Tennessee, ED 120, roll 1512,
                    part 1, page 4A.
                    15. OneWorldTree, Ancestry.com. One World Tree (sm) [database online].
                    Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc.
                    16. 1870 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1870 United States
                    Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2003. Indexed
                    by Ancestry.com from microfilmed schedules of the 1870 U.S. Federal Decennial
                    Census. Original data: Data imaged from National Archives and Records
                    Administration. Ninth Census of the United States, 1870. M593, 1,761 rolls.
                    Minnesota Census Schedules for 1870. T132, 13 rolls. National Archives and Records
                    Administration, Washington D.C. District 4, Grundy, Tennessee, post office
                    Altamont, roll 1532, page 466, image 27.
                    17. OneWorldTree, Ancestry.com. One World Tree (sm) [database online].
                    Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc.
                    18. 1910 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1910 United States
                    Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Indexed
                    by ProQuest from microfilmed schedules of the 1910 U.S. Federal Decennial
                    Census. Data imaged from National Archives and Records Administration. 1910
                    Federal Population Census. T624, 1,784 rolls. Washington, D.C.: National Archives
                    and Records Administration. 1-Dist, Marion, Tennessee, ED 120, roll 1512,
                    part 1, page 4A.
                    19. OneWorldTree, Ancestry.com. One World Tree (sm) [database online].
                    Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc.

                    Descendants of David C. Vaughn
                    Generation No. 1

                    1. DAVID C.2 VAUGHN (VAUGHN1)1,1 was born 1843 in TN, USA. He married
                    MARTHA1. She was born 1858 in TN, USA.
                    More About DAVID C. VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1880, District 3, Meigs, Tennessee, United States1
                    Children of DAVID VAUGHN and MARTHA are:
                    2. i. JAMES C3 VAUGHN, b. Oct 1873, McMinn, TN, USA.
                    ii. JOHN A VAUGHN, b. 1876, Meigs, TN, USA.
                    iii. MARY M VAUGHN, b. 1878, Meigs, TN, USA.
                    iv. WILLIAM VAUGHN1, b. Sep 1879, Meigs, TN, USA.
                    More About WILLIAM VAUGHN:
                    Residence: 1880, District 3, Meigs, Tennessee, United States1

                    Generation No. 2

                    2. JAMES C3 VAUGHN (DAVID C.2, VAUGHN1)2 was born Oct 1873 in McMinn, TN,
                    USA. He married ELLA UNDERWOOD 1894 in McMinn, TN, USA, daughter of SEABORN
                    UNDERWOOD and AMY VEAL. She was born 1874 in TN, USA.
                    Notes for JAMES C VAUGHN:
                    Subject: [jacksongenealogy] Charles Vaughn and wife Mary Money. Native
                    Blood!
                    Date: 4/6/2006 10:21:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time
                    From: rebelredsun@...
                    Reply To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                    Native American Vaughn/Vaughan family
                    Charles Vaughan born 1827 Jackson County Alabama, died 1860 (Murdered)
                    Franklin County TN. Charles was married to Mary Money. He is my 4th Great Grand
                    Father and there is overwhelming evidence that there was Native American Blood
                    in this family. I have photos of Charles's daughter Louisa E Vaughn and her da
                    ughter Lilly Pearl Parton Smith. They most certainly had Native Blood, the
                    question, is were did it come from. I almost know for a fact that it did not
                    come from the Money side. Mary Money is my 4th Great Grandmother as well as an
                    aunt, her sister Louisa Money was married to another 4th Great Grandfather
                    Sherrod Williams son of Harden Williams he was also murdered in Franklin
                    County in 1860.
                    Sherrod was indeed ½ Cherokee Indian I have substantial documentation
                    proving that. It has been speculated that Charles's Mother was Milly Vaughan. I
                    believe that it could have been his mother or likely his grandmother. I have
                    also speculated that Charles's father may have been Eldridge Vaughn who married
                    Polly Elliott (1/4 Cherokee). The reason why is Eldridge's children in 1840
                    have been accounted for except one son age 10-15. Eldridge's children that
                    were minors were named on the 1854 Act of Congress Roll, Eldridge himself had
                    been dead a number of years before this roll. It DID not name Charles as a son,
                    but it also DID NOT name his daughter Milly on the roll either.
                    Charles was already married and Milly was most probably married as well.
                    Eldridge is listed on the Trail of Tears roll and numerous affidavits claim he
                    was indeed Cherokee himself which explains why he was listed on the Trail of
                    Tears roll. My research over the years seems to indicated that they did NOT
                    list white people on this Roll or at least I cant find no white people on it.
                    So it appears the Vaughn's had Native Blood themselves and do believe that
                    Eldridge's Mother was Milly Vaughn. Milly was first listed on the Franklin
                    County TN 1830 census as the head of her household along with 12 children. She was
                    also listed as the head of her households on the 1840 and 1850 censuses as
                    well.
                    I have found a document linking Elizabeth Vaughn Sisk who married Daniel
                    Sisk to Milly Vaughn and a William Vaughn, the document was interviews of Civil
                    War soldiers. Milly and William was her mother and father. On the 1840
                    Jackson County census Eldridge is living beside Daniel Sisk. I believe they were
                    brother and sister. I have read some posts on this website that claims that
                    Austin Vaughn and Milly were husband and wife. Well the evidence proves
                    otherwise. The Eldridge thing is just a theory but I still want to prove who
                    Charles's father and possible mother were.
                    More About JAMES C VAUGHN:
                    Census: Bet. 16 - 18 Jun 1900, District 80, Civil District 6, McMinn, TN,
                    USA
                    Record Change: 14 Oct 2004
                    Residence: 1910, 8-Dist, Monroe, TN, USA2
                    Notes for ELLA UNDERWOOD:
                    Nickname:<NICK> Ella
                    More About ELLA UNDERWOOD:
                    Census: Bet. 16 - 18 Jun 1900, District 80, Civil District 6, McMinn, TN,
                    USA
                    Record Change: 21 Nov 2004
                    Residence: Jun 1900, Civil District 6, McMinn, TN, USA
                    Marriage Notes for JAMES VAUGHN and ELLA UNDERWOOD:
                    _STATMARRIED
                    Children of JAMES VAUGHN and ELLA UNDERWOOD are:
                    i. ADDIE L4 VAUGHN, b. Oct 1889, McMinn, TN, USA.
                    More About ADDIE L VAUGHN:
                    Census: Bet. 16 - 18 Jun 1900, US Census, District 80, Civil District 6,
                    McMinn, TN, USA
                    Residence: Jun 1900, Civil District 6, McMinn, TN, USA
                    ii. CHARLES VAUGHN3, b. May 1895, McMinn, TN, USA.
                    More About CHARLES VAUGHN:
                    Census: Bet. 16 - 18 Jun 1900, 1900 US Census, District 80, Civil District
                    6, McMinn, TN, USA
                    Residence: 1900, Civil District 6, McMinn, TN, USA3
                    iii. MARTHA C VAUGHN, b. Jul 1898, McMinn, TN, USA.
                    More About MARTHA C VAUGHN:
                    Census: Bet. 16 - 18 Jun 1900, US Census, District 80, Civil District 6,
                    McMinn, TN, USA
                    Residence: Jun 1900, Civil District 6, McMinn, TN, USA
                    iv. CORRIE VAUGHN, b. 1902, Monroe, TN, USA.
                    v. WILLIS VAUGHN, b. 1905, Monroe, TN, USA.
                    vi. IDOLIA VAUGHN, b. 1907, Monroe, TN, USA.
                    vii. FLETCHER VAUGHN, b. Jul 1909, Monroe, TN, USA.

                    Endnotes

                    1. 1880 United States Federal Census, 1880 U.S. Census Index provided by
                    The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints© Copyright 1999 Intellectual
                    Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved.All use is subject to the limited use license
                    and other terms and conditions applicable to this site. District 3, Meigs,
                    Tennessee, ED 82, roll T9_1271, page 446.2000, image .
                    2. 1910 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1910 United States
                    Federal Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Indexed
                    by ProQuest from microfilmed schedules of the 1910 U.S. Federal Decennial
                    Census. Data imaged from National Archives and Records Administration. 1910
                    Federal Population Census. T624, 1,784 rolls. Washington, D.C.: National Archives
                    and Records Administration. 8-Dist, Monroe, Tennessee, ED 146, roll 1514,
                    part 1, page 69A.
                    3. 1900 United States Federal Census, Ancestry.com. 1900 U.S. Federal
                    Census [database on-line]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Original data:
                    United States. 1900 United States Federal Census. T623, 1854 rolls. National
                    Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C. McMinn, Tennessee, ED
                    80, roll T623 1585, page 9A.