RE: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 224

  • Anne Rohr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2000
      No, I have not heard of a pencil factory. I am not that familiar with the
      Scottsboro area, having only been there on occasion to visit relatives when
      a young child. Sounds interesting though. Anyone with any information on
      the Webbs, Morgans, or Padgetts, I'm still interested! Anne

      From: "Geri Beaver" <beaver@...>
      2. Re: Hi
      From: "Geri Beaver" <beaver@...>
      3. Re: Graham
      From: "Geri Beaver" <beaver@...>
      4. Re: Hi
      From: "deeno" <deeno@...>
      5. Re: Graham
      From: marywinn@...

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 06:10:35 -0700
      From: "Geri Beaver" <beaver@...>
      Subject: Re: RE: WEBB, MORGAN, CONLEY

      Have you ever heard of a pencil factory back in the late 1800's or early
      1900's in Scottsboro on the Tenn. River.

      Geri Beaver
      Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 06:25:13 -0700
      From: "Geri Beaver" <beaver@...>
      Subject: Re: Hi

      I have the Ancestry.com cd of the marriages from 1800-1920 it has several
      John Graham's but none married to a Demie.

      Geri Beaver
      Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 06:56:48 -0700
      From: "Geri Beaver" <beaver@...>
      Subject: Re: Graham

      Sorry I missed the Hardin/ Harding still couldn't find any Margaurite,
      sorry.

      Geri Beaver
      Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:08:26 -0500
      From: "deeno" <deeno@...>

      Geri,

      Which cd do you have? I have the FTM #3, but it has almost no marriages for
      Jackson Co. AL, if any at all.

      Thank you,

      Rayedene

      Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:26:13 EDT
      From: marywinn@...

      Thanks Geri for trying on Graham/Harding.
      Regards,
      Mary Winn Anderson