NEELEY OBIT

  • gubasemia@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 7 10:42 AM
      Thank you so much. I will call the North Jackson Progress tomorrow. Maybe I
      can get the obit from both papers. That would be great.
      Thanks for the information.
      Darlene

      Message 2 of 4 , May 7 11:32 AM
        His daughters and sons-in-law are listed in the full obit at the Daily Sentinel website.

      • frances_lambert2000
        Message 3 of 4 , May 7 2:40 PM
          I have a copy of the North Jackson progress that has this obit I can
          send it to you if you email me your address
          Frances Lambert

        • gubasemia@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 7 4:15 PM
            Thank you so much. I will send it to you.
            Darlene