Louisa Franklin maiden name Riddle

  • bettypigg
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2006
      Does anyone out there do look ups for graves or death records for
      Jackson Co. AL? I'm looking for any information on Louisa Franklin,
      maiden name Riddle. the last record of her was in the 1910 cenus
      living in Collier precinit with husband John W.and 3 of their 4
      children. It's said she was burried in a cem. called Guess Creek cem.
      Ant information would be helpful.
      Thanks
      Betty.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2006
        Betty

        The only Death Index listing that is close is one for Laura Franklin 12 Jul 1914 Jackson Co. Vol 13 Cert 86 Roll 1

        There is no cemetery listing for her so cannot check the death date.

        There is no Laura Franklin listed on the census so this may be her.

      • Betty Pigg