Re: [jacksongenealogy] NEELY OBIT

  • CD Woods
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2006
      It has been some years since I moved from Jackson County, but I know that a few years ago, the Daily Sentinel changed their obit policies and if the family wanted the family names etc. listed with the obit, they had to pay for this. You will notice in the online listings that some have full listings and some do not, this is due to the newspaper's new policies. There is a newspaper in Stevenson called the North Jackson Progress and Larry always puts in the full information at no charge. That number is 256-437-2395. If you will contact them they would probably work with you to get a back issue with the listing. If you have any problems, let me know and I will contact my cousine who works there and see what I can come up with for you!

      Hope this helps!