Re: Death of Charles EVANS

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2006
      Found the obit that you wanted in a on line newspaper.
      He had two services one in Tuscumbia and one at Colonial Wood Bapist
      church in Lawrenceville GA. I can email you a copy or you can go to
      the web site www.timesdaily.com

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "lewatkins" <lewatkins@...>
      wrote:

      > Can someone help who may be familiar with Tuscumbia, AL. I've just
      been
      > informed that my 2nd cousin, Charles 'Buddy" Evans, b. 1927, died
      Mar. 22,
      > 2006 & was buried in Tuscumbia, AL. But what cemetery & in what
      county of
      > AL?
      > Buddy was the son of Lily Millican, b. 1905, & George Evans; the
      grandson of
      > Hardy Levi Millican, b. 1866, d. 1954 & Mary Anna Paris, b.1874, d.
      1943.
      > Please help if you can...especially would like to get Buddy's
      obituary.
      > TIA,
      > Mary

      Road 53
      > > Stevenson Al 35772 or call 437-2672
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • lewatkins
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2006
        Gee, Thanks,
        this group is so helpful & I do appreciate being a part of it.
        I went to the TimesDaily & found the obit & printed it out.
        Many thanks,
        Mary