GOLD Family Reunion

  • rgpipes@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 5:07 AM
      GOLD Family Reunion at the home of: Billy Earl Gold, 2077 Holy Grove
      Road, Lewisburg, TN., 37091, Phone # 931-359-3521. When: May 28, 2006,
      --
      Coming up through Fayetteville, Tennessee on to Bellfast then to Lewisburg,
      But when you get to Belfast, there is a narrow paved road takes off , it is

      Ray Gold
      rgold78108@...

      This is a list of some of the GOLD marriages in Jackson County and
      surrounding areas of Alabama.

      Frank Grider and Martha GOLD Aug 28, 1894, Elijah P. Gold and Fannie
      WININGER, Oct 28,1866 T.M, West and Mary E. Gold Sept 19.1887 W.N. James
      and Malissa Gold Oct 15,1890 J.M. Gold and Margeret McAllister Aug 16,1899
      Rev. M. Graham and Ruth Gold Dec 15, 1907 S.B. Gold and Lula West May 10,
      1903 Riley SHELTON and Liga GOLD ( No Date Listed) Aubrey Grider and Jerusha
      Cooley July 4, 1935

      These are some of the GOLDS that were from Jackson county and their birth
      year.

      Elijah is the son of Peter Holland GOLD

      Elijah .P. Gold March 11. 1844

      Francis WININGER Gold Aug 10, 1849 Most of the ones listed next are the
      children of Elijah and Frances WININGER GOLD

      Lucinda Gold Feb 17,1868

      Mary Ellen Gold Dec 12, 1869

      Malissa Gold Jan 14, 1872

      Soloman Wininger Gold Oct 1,1877