Re: Death of Charles EVANS

  • lewatkins
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2006
      Can someone help who may be familiar with Tuscumbia, AL. I've just been
      informed that my 2nd cousin, Charles 'Buddy" Evans, b. 1927, died Mar. 22,
      2006 & was buried in Tuscumbia, AL. But what cemetery & in what county of
      AL?
      Buddy was the son of Lily Millican, b. 1905, & George Evans; the grandson of
      Hardy Levi Millican, b. 1866, d. 1954 & Mary Anna Paris, b.1874, d. 1943.
      Please help if you can...especially would like to get Buddy's obituary.
      TIA,
      Mary
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 2006
        Found the obit that you wanted in a on line newspaper.
        He had two services one in Tuscumbia and one at Colonial Wood Bapist
        church in Lawrenceville GA. I can email you a copy or you can go to
        the web site www.timesdaily.com

        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "lewatkins" <lewatkins@...>
        wrote:

        > Can someone help who may be familiar with Tuscumbia, AL. I've just
        been
        > informed that my 2nd cousin, Charles 'Buddy" Evans, b. 1927, died
        Mar. 22,
        > 2006 & was buried in Tuscumbia, AL. But what cemetery & in what
        county of
        > AL?
        > Buddy was the son of Lily Millican, b. 1905, & George Evans; the
        grandson of
        > Hardy Levi Millican, b. 1866, d. 1954 & Mary Anna Paris, b.1874, d.
        1943.
        > Please help if you can...especially would like to get Buddy's
        obituary.
        > TIA,
        > Mary

      • lewatkins
        Message 3 of 3 , May 6, 2006
          Gee, Thanks,
          this group is so helpful & I do appreciate being a part of it.
          I went to the TimesDaily & found the obit & printed it out.
          Many thanks,
          Mary