Allen Cemetery Funds

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 10:04 AM
      This is from North Jackson Progress News Paper.
      Allen Cemetery in big Coon is in need of funds for the upkeep of the
      Cemetery.Donations can be mailed to Gladys Talley, 7469 County Road 53
      Stevenson Al 35772 or call 437-2672
    • CD Woods
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6 11:21 AM
        Gladys works really hard taking care of this cemetery so I know she would appreciate all the donations and help she can get. I grew up on Little Coon, as far back as I can remember, Gladys has always taken great care of the cemetery. I live out of state now but it is always looking great when I go back home.

        Carol McCrary Woods