Graham

  • marywinn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 15, 2000
      Repeating Cuz Jewel's request for information on John Edward Graham, b. abt.
      1882. (went by Edward Graham).

      He married Marguerite "Demie" Hardin/Harding, but we have been unable to find
      marriage certif.

      Need to know who his parents were and any other info we can find.

      Any Graham or Hardin/harding researchers out there?

      Mary Winn Anderson
      (researching Anderson, Morris, Graham, Prince, Fanning, McFarlane and many
      others in this area)
    • marywinn@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 18, 2000
        Thanks Geri for trying on Graham/Harding.
        Regards,
        Mary Winn Anderson
      • Geri Beaver
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 18, 2000
          Sorry I missed the Hardin/ Harding still couldn't find any Margaurite,
          sorry.

          Geri Beaver
          > Repeating Cuz Jewel's request for information on John Edward Graham, b.
          abt.
          > 1882. (went by Edward Graham).
          >
          > He married Marguerite "Demie" Hardin/Harding, but we have been unable to
          find
          > marriage certif.
          >
          > Need to know who his parents were and any other info we can find.
          >
          > Any Graham or Hardin/harding researchers out there?
          >
          > Mary Winn Anderson
          > (researching Anderson, Morris, Graham, Prince, Fanning, McFarlane and many
          > others in this area)

        • Mary Winn
          Message 4 of 4 , May 28 2:44 PM
            Regina, computer has crashed, can only use email and internet--tried to
            install Norton System Works. Cannot open family file; as soon as I can get
            computer to working right, will get back with you.
            Regards,
            Mary Winn Anderson