Re: [jacksongenealogy] Bryant Family

  • Shirley Carter
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      Thank You Robert I appreciate it very much. One thing that caught my eye in this email is my older sister was married to a Bryant. They were in OK, TN , maybe KY.
      Juanita passed on year ago march and her husband Jack Brayant had passed on years ago, they had two boys that live here in California with there families. Juanita Marie Taylor born July 26 1918 Mount Veron, Lawrence CO., MO. Have a nice day.
      Shirley

      Robert Schneider <robert_s_63134@...> wrote:
      Hi!

      I found many, many Bryant entries in the deed index.
      They appeared to be land traders going back into the
      40s, 50s, 60s and on. Unfortunately, I didn't copy
      details on all the transactions I saw.

      I do have Bryan(t) inlaws. They are related to my
      Dent family. Morgan Bryan married Elizabeth Dent
      after the Bryans moved to Pope County, IL. Question
      in my mind is were the Bryants the same family as the
      Bryans? My Bryans moved from North Carolina to
      Alabama to Pope County, IL.

      Glad to do it Shirley Carter. I can't wait to see the
      deed. I want to see who witnessed the deed. That
      could really tell us something.

      Robert Schneider

      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2006
        Jackson County Marriages

        http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/al/jackson/vitals.htm

        You can search other counties by inserting the county name were jackson is.