RE: [jacksongenealogy] Miller/Tate

  • Bill Bullard
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      Jim, You seem to have some of the same ancestors as my wife.

      Bill

      _____

      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        Yes, and by the way we have corresponded before, just been a great while. Your in Amarillo correct? I ask, because next month we will be up there to visit my parents. Perhaps we can meet, and exchange notes or something. Let me know, and how to get ahold of you once we are up there