Bryant Family

  • Robert Schneider
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      Hi!

      I found many, many Bryant entries in the deed index.
      They appeared to be land traders going back into the
      40s, 50s, 60s and on. Unfortunately, I didn't copy
      details on all the transactions I saw.

      I do have Bryan(t) inlaws. They are related to my
      Dent family. Morgan Bryan married Elizabeth Dent
      after the Bryans moved to Pope County, IL. Question
      in my mind is were the Bryants the same family as the
      Bryans? My Bryans moved from North Carolina to
      Alabama to Pope County, IL.

      Glad to do it Shirley Carter. I can't wait to see the
      deed. I want to see who witnessed the deed. That
      could really tell us something.

      Robert Schneider
    • Shirley Carter

        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2006
          Jackson County Marriages

          http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/al/jackson/vitals.htm

          You can search other counties by inserting the county name were jackson is.