Miller/Tate

  • Jim & Margie
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2006
      I am Jim, from San Antonio Tx. I am tracing my ggg gf & gm, Greenbury
      Miller & Mary Tate. Greenbury is btb listed in the 1840 census for
      Jackson Co, and both are said to have been born in Warren Co TN.
      Mary's fater is Robert Hood Tate, and Greenbury's father is btb John.
      I have been out of the hunt for a while, discovering my native
      heritage, which I get from these two. any help, suggestion, comments,
      etc would be greatly appreciated
    • Bill Bullard
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        Jim, You seem to have some of the same ancestors as my wife.

        Bill

        _____

        I am Jim, from San Antonio Tx. I am tracing my ggg gf & gm, Greenbury
        Miller & Mary Tate. Greenbury is btb listed in the 1840 census for
        Jackson Co, and both are said to have been born in Warren Co TN.
        Mary's fater is Robert Hood Tate, and Greenbury's father is btb John.
        I have been out of the hunt for a while, discovering my native
        heritage, which I get from these two. any help, suggestion, comments,
        etc would be greatly appreciated

        _____

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        * Visit your group "jacksongenealogy
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jacksongenealogy> " on the web.

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

        _____

      • James Cates
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2006
          Yes, and by the way we have corresponded before, just been a great while. Your in Amarillo correct? I ask, because next month we will be up there to visit my parents. Perhaps we can meet, and exchange notes or something. Let me know, and how to get ahold of you once we are up there