Re: [jacksongenealogy] City Cemetary

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9 5:55 PM
      Megan

      They are probably referring to Cedar Hill, it is just about the largest around. The Jackson County Cemetery Files are located at the Group Home website under links. You can search them using Find under Edit at the top of the page. Just enter the last name you are search for.

    • Joy Smith
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 12 5:37 PM
        Yes. Most of the "old" folks call it Bonnie Venture, but it's Bonaventure -
        beside Rudder Funeral home in B'port.
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 15 2:49 PM
          Clay,
          Do you know of a cemetery at or near Summerhouse Mountain in Bridgeport, AL?

          >From: clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>
          >To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] City Cemetary
          >Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:55:22 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >Megan
          >
          >They are probably referring to Cedar Hill, it is just about the largest
          >around. The Jackson County Cemetery Files are located at the Group Home
          >website under links. You can search them using Find under Edit at the top
          >of the page. Just enter the last name you are search for.
          >
          >Clay

        • kathy hallman
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 16 1:34 PM

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 16 6:15 PM
              I have never heard of Summerhouse Mountain and I grew up in Jackson County??
              Shelley
              > Do you know of a cemetery at or near Summerhouse Mountain in Bridgeport,
              > AL?
              >

              >>From: clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>
              >>To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
              >>Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] City Cemetary
              >>Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:55:22 -0700 (PDT)
              >>
              >>Megan
              >>
              >>They are probably referring to Cedar Hill, it is just about the largest
              >>around. The Jackson County Cemetery Files are located at the Group Home
              >>website under links. You can search them using Find under Edit at the top
              >>of the page. Just enter the last name you are search for.
              >>
              >>Clay

            • Regina
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 16 9:00 PM

                _____