City Cemetary

  • meagansmom@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2006
      I conversation soemone told me some relatives were buried at the city cemetary in Scottsboro. Does anyone know what cemetary they are refering to?

      Shelley

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9, 2006
        Megan

        They are probably referring to Cedar Hill, it is just about the largest around. The Jackson County Cemetery Files are located at the Group Home website under links. You can search them using Find under Edit at the top of the page. Just enter the last name you are search for.

      • Joy Smith
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 12, 2006
          Yes. Most of the "old" folks call it Bonnie Venture, but it's Bonaventure -
          beside Rudder Funeral home in B'port.
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 15, 2006
            Clay,
            Do you know of a cemetery at or near Summerhouse Mountain in Bridgeport, AL?

            >From: clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>
            >To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] City Cemetary
            >Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:55:22 -0700 (PDT)
            >
            >Megan
            >
            >They are probably referring to Cedar Hill, it is just about the largest
            >around. The Jackson County Cemetery Files are located at the Group Home
            >website under links. You can search them using Find under Edit at the top
            >of the page. Just enter the last name you are search for.
            >
            >Clay

          • kathy hallman
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 16, 2006

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 16, 2006
                I have never heard of Summerhouse Mountain and I grew up in Jackson County??
                Shelley
                > Do you know of a cemetery at or near Summerhouse Mountain in Bridgeport,
                > AL?
                >

                >>From: clay gullatt <blackcloud27030@...>
                >>To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
                >>Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] City Cemetary
                >>Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 17:55:22 -0700 (PDT)
                >>
                >>Megan
                >>
                >>They are probably referring to Cedar Hill, it is just about the largest
                >>around. The Jackson County Cemetery Files are located at the Group Home
                >>website under links. You can search them using Find under Edit at the top
                >>of the page. Just enter the last name you are search for.
                >>
                >>Clay

              • Regina
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 16, 2006

                  _____