Re: [jacksongenealogy] Alabama online site question

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
      Pat

      If the error is in one of the Jackson County Links the only thing you can do is see if you can find the owner of that Link and ask them to correct it. Lisa is only providing links to the data she has not posted it.

    • PATG31@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
        Thank you. Yes, I realized that she had not posted the data. I just thought
        someone might know if there was possibly someone to contact if errors were
        found. The error is a cemetery list.

        Pat