Re: [jacksongenealogy] Alabama online site question

  • Karl Plenge
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
      This is another one that is Alabama oriented:

      http://www.trackingyourroots.com/
    • PATG31@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
        What, if anything can be done if we find incorrect data in this data base? My
        grandmother's maiden name is incorrectly listed.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
          Pat

          If the error is in one of the Jackson County Links the only thing you can do is see if you can find the owner of that Link and ask them to correct it. Lisa is only providing links to the data she has not posted it.

        • PATG31@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2006
            Thank you. Yes, I realized that she had not posted the data. I just thought
            someone might know if there was possibly someone to contact if errors were
            found. The error is a cemetery list.

            Pat