Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 1349

  • jane sweat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2006
      Velma,
      That's part of my problem-the Lusk's & McCord's were together in Pa. to Va. & on to Tn. I cannot prove a connection to Wm. Oliver Lusk but if he really was born in Franklin Co., Tn. then I feel he's related. That's where my Lusk's were before they came to Al.
      There's also Joseph Lusk who m. the dau. of David McCord of Jackson Co.

      Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 23:35:29 EDT
      From: Vrgfdonna@...
      Subject: Re: New Website w/Jackson Co. Surnames

      Are you connected to the LUSKS who were in Jackson Co., Al.?
      They are not related to me, but they are connected to my MCCORDS and
      MCCLOUDS in
      Jackson Co.
      Velma