Re: [jacksongenealogy] New Website w/Jackson Co. Surnames

  • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
      Are you connected to the LUSKS who were in Jackson Co., Al.?
      They are not related to me, but they are connected to my MCCORDS and
      MCCLOUDS in
      Jackson Co.
      Velma
    • lewatkins
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
        Is you McClouds related to Harold McCloud who mar. Verne M. Watkins of
        DeKalb Co., AL
        Mary

      • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
          In a message dated 4/7/2006 10:31:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
          lewatkins@... writes:

          Is you McClouds related to Harold McCloud who mar. Verne M. Watkins of
          DeKalb Co., AL

          Mary

          ******

          Mary,

          I don't know of any Harold MCCLOUD of DeKalb Co., Al., but that doesn't
          mean they are not connected. Sorry.

          Velma