New Website w/Jackson Co. Surnames

  • Jane
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
      I've finally got my website going. There are a lot of surnames
      connected to my family mainly through marriage & some of you may want
      to take a look. Just a few of my names are Durham, Lusk, Smith,
      Morgan, Carroll, Keys, Nichols, & more. Of course I'm always looking
      for more information if you recognize any of these people.
      Thanks.

      http://lusk51.bravehost.com/durham.html
    • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
        Are you connected to the LUSKS who were in Jackson Co., Al.?
        They are not related to me, but they are connected to my MCCORDS and
        MCCLOUDS in
        Jackson Co.
        Velma
      • lewatkins
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
          Is you McClouds related to Harold McCloud who mar. Verne M. Watkins of
          DeKalb Co., AL
          Mary

        • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 7, 2006
            In a message dated 4/7/2006 10:31:22 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
            lewatkins@... writes:

            Is you McClouds related to Harold McCloud who mar. Verne M. Watkins of
            DeKalb Co., AL

            Mary

            ******

            Mary,

            I don't know of any Harold MCCLOUD of DeKalb Co., Al., but that doesn't
            mean they are not connected. Sorry.

            Velma