1790 South Carolina Census

  • Joe&Janelle Burt
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
      There is an index for the 1790 census that list 2 Word men, but I can't
      figure out how to find them in the actual census. Any help is
      appreciated. China Word is my brickwall but think she came from SC.
      JaNelle
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2006
        JaNelle

        Newberry SC, James Word is no. 6 from the top in the left hand column 2-1-1

        Union SC, Thomas Word is no. 26 from the top in the left hand column. 1-2-3

      • Joe&Janelle Burt
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2006
          Thank you for the census info. Could you give me a page no ?
          JaNelle

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 15, 2006
            JaNelle

            Have emailed you the images.